Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,864 (RM9,001) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (40 minutes ago)