Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,681 (RM13,350) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)