Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,297 (161,297 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)