Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,540 (₨194,738) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)