Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11973 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 33% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,317 (HK$27,706) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)