Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10886 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 22% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,563 (HK$60,288) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (43 minutes ago)