Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10821 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 19% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,899 (HK$63,753) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)