Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12225 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 34% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 (HK$27,327) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)