Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11911 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 29% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,821 (HK$40,481) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)