Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,896 (1,909,628 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (23 minutes ago)