Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,025 in Kotka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (44 minutes ago)