Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21150 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,169 (RM5,529) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (24 minutes ago)