Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,987 (₨144,155) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)