Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21194 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,647 (RM7,770) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (25 minutes ago)