Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23611 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,974 (16,830 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (33 minutes ago)