Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,181 (17,884 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)