Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,874 (Php182,593) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)