Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,149 (4,656TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (31 minutes ago)