Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,846 (3,175,592 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)