Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,143 in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)