Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21194 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,047 (RM9,658) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)