Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21913 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,711 (RM7,807) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)