Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02701 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,040 (38,499 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)