Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,563 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,824 (C$4,157) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)