Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €865 (24,654₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)