Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,239 (5,521,237 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)