Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,553 (10,783 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)