Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,588 in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)