Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,134 (42,697 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)