Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,356 (40,601₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)