Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,262 (36,643₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)