Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09378 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €884 (9,430 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)