Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,157 (﷼ 83,539,102) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)