Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,961 (﷼ 79,273,743) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)