Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 31% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,724 (33,384,252 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (41 minutes ago)