Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €5,355 (¥690,715) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)