Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,789 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)