Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,500 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)