Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,878 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)