Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,268 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)