Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 7% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,686 (元19,827) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (28 minutes ago)