Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,168 (元39,163) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,000 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)