Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 4% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,625 (元43,947) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)