Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10467 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,096 (39,132 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)