Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,520 in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)