Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €5,920 (7,831,926 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (38 minutes ago)