Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,383 (517,088 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)