Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01261 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,173 (489,663 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,200 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)