Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01345 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,023 (224,733 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)