Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01211 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,376 (526,730 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)