Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €5,184 (2,009,334 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (37 minutes ago)