Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 74% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,360 (538,827 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)