Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 73% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,461 (567,403 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (44 minutes ago)