Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,680 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00878 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,098 (₨125,068) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)