Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00887 EUR / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,730 prices entered by 353 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 66% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,256 (₨141,670) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)