Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,856 (581,300 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (22 minutes ago)