Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 66% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €844 (259,701 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)