Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02775 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,060 (110,246 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)