Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02767 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,106 (112,230 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)