Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02776 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,850 (102,656 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)