Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 64% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,355 (478,369 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)