Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19964 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,799 (RM14,018) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (41 minutes ago)