Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,781 (RM8,436) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)