Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,167 (9,319,917 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)