Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,293 (4,790,193 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)