Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,903 (7,180,073 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bratislava costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamilton costs C$4.99 (about 2 hours ago)