Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,127 prices entered by 795 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,637 (6,421,357 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chongqing costs 元13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $110 (about 2 hours ago)