Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,697 (6,487,064 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Greater Sudbury costs C$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 675 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Padua costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)