Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,412 (14,502,570 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)