Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,717 (115,957₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)