Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 70% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,686 (₨134,471) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)