Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 68% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,591 (₨127,349) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (40 minutes ago)