Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,253 (₨91,681) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (33 minutes ago)