Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32981 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,297 (6,964 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)