Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38015 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,325 (3,485 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)