Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,082 (元15,457) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)