Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20552 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,978 (9,626TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)